WE ARE OPENING SOON - We're holding a reduced capacity service. For updates and how to register check hereLearn more
Please read the document below before registering.
Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Canada, all Regions of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Canada and its affiliated Branches/Fellowship Centres (collectively the “Organization”) require the disclosure of exposure or illness in order to safeguard the health and safety of all participants and limit the further spread of COVID-19. This Declaration of Compliance will be kept safely, and personal information will not be disclosed unless as required by law or with your consent.
Any individual (or the individual’s parent/guardian, if the individual is younger than 19 years old) who is unable to agree to the terms outlined in this document is not permitted to enter the Organization’s facilities or participate in the Organization’s activities, programs, or services.
The coronavirus disease COVID-19 has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization and COVID-19 is extremely contagious. The Organization has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and requires all individuals (or their parent/guardian, when applicable) to adhere to the compliance standards described in this document.
As the individual(s) registering to attend our Organization’s facilities, activities, programs or services, You, your spouse, the individual’s parent/guardian, on behalf of the individual (when applicable) and other members of your party; hereby acknowledge and agree to the terms outlined in this document:
1) You have not been diagnosed with COVID-19; If you were diagnosed, you have been cleared as non-contagious by provincial or local public health authorities.
2) If you are a front-line worker or an individual who interacts with individuals that have confirmed or suspected cases of COVID-19, you wore proper and approved Personal Protective Equipment during every interaction with the individuals that had confirmed or suspected cases of COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
3) If you are front-line worker or an individual who interacts with individuals that have confirmed or suspected cases of COVID-19, you have not been exposed to a person with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
4) You are attending or participating voluntarily in church services and you understand the risks associated with COVID-19. You, your spouse, the individual’s parent/guardian, on behalf of the individual (when applicable) and other members of your party, agree to assume those risks, including but not limited to exposure and being infected and undertake that you will not hold the church responsible for any such infection.
5) You have not, nor has anyone in my household, experienced any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days (including fever, new or worsening cough, fatigue, chills and body aches, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea, pink eye, or loss of taste or smell).
6) You declare that if you or anyone in your household experiences any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 after submitting this Declaration of Compliance, you will immediately self-isolate, notify the Organization, and not attend any of the Organization’s facilities, activities, programs or services until at least 14 days have elapsed since those symptoms were last experienced.
7) You have not, nor has any member of your household, travelled to or had a layover in any country outside Canada in the past 14 days.
8) If you or someone within your household has travelled outside of Canada after submitting this Declaration of Compliance, you declare that you will not attend any of the Organization’s facilities, activities, programs or services until at least 14 days have passed since the date of return.
9) You are following recommended guidelines, including but not limited to, practicing physical distancing, trying to maintain separation of six feet from others, adhering to recognized hygiene best practices, and otherwise limiting exposure to COVID-19.
10) You will follow the safety, physical distancing and hygiene protocols of the Organization.
11) You will bring your own personal items and personal equipment (such as Bibles, Hymn Books, Writing Materials, water bottles, bags, paper towels, etc.) at your own discretion and will not share your personal items or musical instruments with other individuals.
12) This document will remain in effect until the Organization, in accordance with the direction of the provincial government and provincial health officials, determines that the acknowledgements in this Declaration of Compliance are no longer required.
13) The Organization may remove you from the facility or from participating in the activities, programs or services of the Organization at any time and for any reason if the Organization believes, in its sole discretion, that you are no longer in compliance with any of the standards described in this document.
MCLEAN COMMUNITY CENTRE,
Rooms 1 & 3,
95 Magill Drive,
Ajax ON L1T4M5
Copyright 2022 Mountain Of Fire and Miracles MInistries. All Rights Reserved.